The Many Adventures of Super Baby The Many Adventures of Super Baby

Wow! Very well done! I liked the art style, the animation, and the humor. Looking forward to more.

Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.2 Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.2

Slow pace is good for these type of stories. Keeps the audience guessing and wanting more. I am looking forward to the next part!

Game Grumps Naruto Game Grumps Naruto

Very VERY awesome. So fluid! It must have taken a while!
I think I focused more on the animation than the content. You are an inspiration, good sir!

Romanticide Romanticide

This looks like it would be really cute. "Death" is creepily quirky. I like it. =)

Can't wait to see the rest.

Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.1 Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.1

This was really great! Art/Animation was beautiful, but the story has me REALLY invested. Can't wait for part two!

A.E. Chronics Epis: 4 A.E. Chronics Epis: 4

Very well done. The best part was the atmosphere. I also enjoyed the 3D work with the girl in the film. Very nice, scoot =3

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Awesome!

The animation was really nice, and I love the art style.

The girl was cute! I hope she could go around and finish off the rest of them!

LegionForce LegionForce

Epic

Glad to see this finally got finished! I loved the animation, all the voice actors, and the art most of all.

I hope to see more! =3

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

"KYA, N***AH!"

I very much enjoyed this animation!
The animation was smooth, the acting was great, the music was well done and well placed, and the jokes made me laugh really hard.
I completely agree with you about black America all being bunched into this stereotype. It sickens me, really, considering my girlfriend is black and my best friend is black. Though, I must admit, I didn't limit this to stereotypes regarding just black America, but stereotypes as a whole. I hate when people group an ethnicity or a religion into a whole and assume because they are as such that they must "do this" or "do that." I feel that you understand this, and thus the resulting toon, and I applaud you for it.
Many people fear doing something like this because they do not want to be labeled for it. Just as well, I can't help but feel that if I, a white guy, were to make this animation and post it that I would get labeled a racist. That, as well, can fall into a stereotype. That, "only the people of the same race or culture can poke fun of their race or culture." I can think of many people who do this, but a lot of them become labeled and most people just stay away from it altogether.
To not make this any longer, I really loved this animation and it made fun of while pointing out the issue you were addressing. I can't wait to see more of your animations =)

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

So cute

I think I just got cancer from the cuteness...
and at the same time the cuteness cured it.
Shit's going crazy!